Monday, April 28, 2008

BIG NEWS

I have thought about this for sometime because this is very close to my heart. I've decided to offer something special to a very select group of individuals. As many of you know, photography has become a big part of my life partly because of my history in foster care. Photos of me as a child have been very hard to find. Adopted/Foster children are very special to me for obvious reasons. Because of this, I would like to invite any adoptive/foster parents to have a "no session fee" sitting. That's right! No session fee! You pay nothing unless you see a photo you like and want to purchase it. I will also like to give you one 8x10 photo of you with your special angel. I will only offer this for a very limited time so please email me when you see this entry to schedule your appointment. I look forward to hearing from you.

Chrystal

No comments:

Join me on Facebook